The marketing specialist will work with cross-functional teams to implement annual marketing plans, with the ultimate goal of supporting revenue growth and raising visibility of the RevTrax brand. The marketing specialist will provide team-wide support, which may include research, messaging, sales collateral, copywriting, social media, event management and more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as marketing liaison to internal teams to promote cross-functional communication and collect marketing feedback
- Create copy for marketing collateral, social channels, the company website, and ad content.
- Assist the Sales team with development and improvement of sales decks
- Implement paid advertising efforts, including print, online and social advertising
- Implement social media strategies on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Develop content for external (quarterly) newsletters
- Manage the online press room, event and management pages
- Assist with design creation of email templates, banners and collateral updates
- Assist with implementation of lead generation strategies.
- Utilize a marketing automation platform to segment and drive prospects through the marketing funnel in a targeted email marketing program.
- Collaborate with Product and Strategy & Analytics teams to develop relevant content (case studies, benchmarking reports, etc.).
- Manage production and execution of RevTrax signature event series including vendor management and sourcing, internal organization, keynote speaker sourcing, etc.
- Ensures timely execution and production of all marketing programs & projects by entering, updating and tracking all requests for marketing assets in JIRA
- Research and procurement of speaking opportunities for RevTrax executives
- Experience with CRM a plus
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business
- Experience in technology marketing a plus
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communication or related discipline
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing and/or content development
- Experience in using Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign,)
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of social management platforms and tools for optimization such as Hootsuite, Google Analytics etc.
- Extraordinary attention to detail and eye for accuracy
- Strong organizational and follow through skills with ability to consistently carry out high-quality content deliverables
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; comfortable interacting with management, and other departments.
- A passion to stay ahead of the curve in B2B marketing strategies and concepts
- Writing samples will be requested during interview process